R Users Leeds adhere to R Consortium and R Community Code of Conduct. We believe the R Community should be Open, Considerate, and Respectful.
Bully and harassment
R Users Leeds is dedicated to providing a respectful, harassment-free community for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment or bullying in any form. Harassment includes:
- Offensive verbal/electronic comments related to personal characteristics or choices such as age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, physical appearance, race, religious beliefs, or sex
- Sexual language, images, jokes or comments in public or online spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, bullying, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
Participants asked to stop any harassing or bullying behaviour are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, representatives of the community may take reasonable action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender, expulsion from any event, or expulsion from mailing lists.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please act to intercede or ask for help from any of the organisers.
This section is based on the Plone Foundation Code of Conduct, which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.